Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
Guaranteed issue life insurance is a life insurance product for which enrolment is fully guaranteed and includes coverage against accidental death and dismemberment.
Who should consider guaranteed issue life insurance?
- People with certain health problems who represent a higher risk for the Insurer. Because they’re not eligible for all the coverages of a conventional life insurance policy, guaranteed issue life insurance is a first-rate option for them
- People who would like to avoid undergoing medical examinations that can be demanding
Main features of Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance:
- Eligibility between ages 18 and 80
- Sum insured may range from $2,000 to $20,000 (or more depending on the policy)
- Streamlined issue (meet medical conditions)
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage is included at no extra cost
- Benefits up to 20% of the sum insured
- Guaranteed renewal
Term Life Insurance
The affordable way to ensure your loved ones are protected
If you are between the ages of 18 and 70, Term Life insurance offers coverage from $100,000 up to $1,000,000. You can choose the amount of coverage that best suits your family and budget, so you won’t end up paying for something you don’t want or need.
A Term Life insurance plan gives you a simple, economical way to secure your family’s financial security. Even if you already have some life insurance elsewhere, the low cost of Term Life Insurance makes it easy to ‘top up’ your existing coverage.
The younger you are when you apply, the lower your rates will be. Apply now – before your next birthday – and you’ll pay a lower premium. The premium you pay when you apply is guaranteed not to increase for 10 years.
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent life insurance is often called whole life insurance because it covers you for your whole life. It provides your beneficiaries a tax-free payment after you die. Some plans can build cash value over time. Permanent insurance costs are usually guaranteed not to increase from the time you first buy the policy. And some permanent insurance plans let you pay for a limited time and then never again. Universal life and participating life are other forms of permanent life insurance that you may want to consider.
Is permanent life insurance right for you?
Permanent life insurance is may be a good choice if you are:
- Interested in lifetime coverage, and premiums that don’t change
- Looking for a permanent guarantee that will help protect your family, cover the cost of your funeral and let you make plans for your estate